Our legendary men's running shoe just learned new tricks. Our latest Go-To-Shoe now has our holistic GuideRails support system plus soft yet responsive cushioning.
- GuideRails Holistic Support System - We've shifted our focus beyond the feet, to the most injury-prone part of a runner's body: the knees. GuideRails keep you moving comfortably by keeping excess movement in check.
- Balanced, Soft Cushioning - BioMoGo DNA and DNA LOFT cushioning work together to provide a just-right softness underfoot without losing responsiveness and durability.
- Modernised Fit - Engineered mesh and the 3D Fit Print upper provide the structure and proven fit of this Go-To Shoe with a streamlined look.
- Soft Cushioning - BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to your stride.
- Seamless Transitions - An integrated Segmented Crash Pad accommodates any foot landing, delivering smooth heel-to-toe transitions.
- Modernised Fit - The asymmetrical 3D Fit Print saddle pulls from the heel and wraps around your mid-foot for a secure fit.
- Midsole Drop - 12mm.
- Weight - 11oz / 311.8g.
Our aim is to dispatch and deliver our products as quickly as possible to you.
Not including our teamwear ranges, the majority of our products are kept in store and are dispatched within 1-2 working days of purchase.
There may be delay in dispatch for the following reasons:
Teamwear orders - due to the volume of items stocked by our football teamwear brands, it's impossible to keep all of them in stock in our warehouse. To mitigate waiting times, we place our orders on the same working day as the customers. Most teamwear brands deliver within 7-21 days, however, if a delay is expected, we'll phone or email to highlight the revised delivery date.
Stock availability - if an item you order is currently out of stock in our shop, there may be a delay in dispatch whilst we re-order from our supplier. Please expect a phone call or email from one of our team in this instance.
Personalisation - if customisation is required, and depending on the size of the order, please allow up to two additional working days for dispatch.
Weekend orders - at present, we don't ship on weekends. If in stock, your order will be dispatched on Monday morning.
Printing & Embroidery
See our printing & embroidery range, here.
At Campus Sports, we have the latest equipment required to offer a high quality in-house printing & embroidery service. Whether you need club badge embroidery, shirt numbers or initialing, club sponsor printing or the whole package, we can offer a competitive price and turnaround time. Alongside our personalisation service, we also offer an extensive range of football kit brands such as Macron, PUMA, Umbro, Stanno, Hummel and Mitre.
Please contact us through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (01738 639456) to discuss your requirements as we can offer deals on garments prices and printing/embroidery costs in bulk purchases.
Please see our prices below (all prices are inclusive of VAT).
|Shirt Numbers (Front & Back)||£4.00|
|Shirt Numbers (Back Only)||£2.50|
|Printed Team Name||£2.50|
|Printed Player's Name||£3.00|
Printed Sponsor's Logo (Full Colour)
|Embroidered Text (Small)||£2.50|
|Embroidered Text (Large)||£4.00|
For the setup of an embroidered club badge/logo, please send us the highest resolution digital image of your badge. Alternatively, you can send a photo of your current embroidery for replication. Please specify the size and colours you require.
If you require more information on any of our services, or are looking to discuss an online football teamwear quote, please contact us through any of the following methods:
Phone - 01738 639456
Email - email@example.com
Facebook - Campus Sports
We'll be happy to help with any enquiries! (Monday-Saturday 9-5.30pm) (Sunday 12-4pm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.